my last band production

fala

now it's only preview but the full project can listen here on the next week...
How does the overall mix sound?

thanks for listen

Fala,

I don't really have much experience in that genre but for what its worth: To my ears the vocal goes from being way out in front to being almost buried in the mix through out the song.

Fala,

I think the tune is cool. I don't know if it's something that I would listen to, mainly because the vocals seem to be out of place. I think they music is solid, but a bit repetitive. I think the vocals could use some work, maybe adding an effect or too to give them some life and to fit more with the sound. Also, there is a lead guitar sound lick coming from the left side I think, and it could stand a boost in volume. I was having to listen hard to make it out. Just a suggestion. Anyway, Nice job on the recording.

I think the mix is fantastic. The gal's voice is fantastic. The composition has stretches where it's fantastic. The playing is careful and thoughtful and well rehearsed. The instruments sound fantastic. Like Evanescence....but different. I'm I'm crazy about your sound. Love it.

Glad I tuned in.

Ciao Fala, come stai?

The singer's got a great voice, sounds like Cristina Scabbia. There are parts where the voice is a little too low. Arrangement is nice. The only thing I would try to change would be the guitar sound. It has a sort of biting mid sound. I would go for a real distorted sound like Lacuna Coil. But that's my taste.....
But I really like the mix and the song.

Joey :):):):)

Back