My Guitar Collection (Some of it)

Well you can't have enough guitars.:cool:
Guitar modeling might be the next big thing.I tried the Line 6 Variax guitar and was unimpressed.I don't know much about Rolands guitar modeling synth.I'll take the multiple guitars anyday,because not only do they sound different,they play and feel different.Different guitars take you different places.At least in my book.

My next big aquisition will probably be a set neck dual humbucker.I'll probably save and get something halfway decent,as I already have quite a few cheapies.

The squeeze box(concertina) is a Honer from Musicians friend....

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7...3239699015/search/g=home/detail/base_id/38688

I have to agree the Seagulls are pretty decent sounding fair priced guitars.

I've liked the couple that I've had my hands on. I plan to buy one, but there arn't any stores in my immediate area that carry them. The times I've played them, I was out of town and not in a good position to buy and ship.

acidrock...

can you play some cool pirate toons on that squeeze box? my gramma used to play a reallllllllly big one. much larger than your little thingy, but she played polka and like things

freak

acidrock...
can you play some cool pirate toons on that squeeze box? my gramma used to play a reallllllllly big one. much larger than your little thingy, but she played polka and like things

freak

Well I can squeeze a few notes out of it,but I would'nt call it "playing".
My squeeze box is a concertina,your grandmothers was probably an accordian.Concertinas have only buttons while accordians have keys.
I'll let you know one thing......it's LOUD!The buttons are arranged in the same fashion as a harmonica with in and out giving you different notes.

LATER!

Back