My First Bass

LOL great thread "it's all about the bass" So basses, faces, fishes and whales.....and of beautiful ogled women and smashed bass tales...great stuff! So bass related and not hardly at all related to the purpose of thread...and that is not a bad thing UNLESS you really don't like it when a thread goes off topic...I digress...This bass player is hilarious and frickin damn good at his art.... an old comrade who is a pretty bad ass bass player tells me this guy is good but on a 1 to 10 scale maybe at best 4.5..I'm just a hack keyboard player so what do I know...

Doesn't matter. Words are noise. Let the shit fall out.

We don't agree on language, education , country , family, the law, etc...Would you want to? We never will anyways. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

It is going all the way back. Country fail...World fail..Yeah. Butter with butter baby.

Last edited:
LOL great thread "it's all about the bass" So basses, faces, fishes and whales.....and of beautiful ogled women and smashed bass tales...great stuff! So bass related and not hardly at all related to the purpose of thread...and that is not a bad thing UNLESS you really don't like it when a thread goes off topic...I digress...This bass player is hilarious and frickin damn good at his art.... an old comrade who is a pretty bad ass bass player tells me this guy is good but on a 1 to 10 scale maybe at best 4.5..I'm just a hack keyboard player so what do I know...

Davie504 is funny at first, but he’s just really annoying now. Too much memes and not enough music discussion. I’d rank him much higher than a 4.5, though.

I found a Peavey G bass in a dumpster in a case with a strap and a cord in almost new condition. All most like going to guitar center.

Until I bought a Peavey Reactor guitar in '94, I didn't know they did anything other than amps. I still frequently use that guitar !

Back