My Favorite Singer Delilah Put Out A Standards Cover Album Just Like Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan’s Shadows in the Night album really reminds me of Delilah’s latest Jazz Standards EP. In the same vain that Dylan covered Sinatra songs, Delilah did an album of Sarah Vaughan covers. It’s titled “Sarah +1, A Tribute to Sarah Vaughan” and it’s hands down one of the best records I’ve ever heard. Right now my favorite song is her rendition of “Just Friends.” Those vocals? To die for! You can listen to it on her SoundCloud.

I was also super psyched to hear that my favorite radio program, The Bill Miller Show, said that “Delilah’s EP is truly a breath of fresh air! Count on me for an extremely heavy play regimen.” You can keep up with Delilah on her Facebook and website [url]www.DelilahMusic.com[/URL]. You can also get “Sarah +1” on iTunes.

Bob Dylan’s Shadows in the Night album really reminds me of Delilah’s latest Jazz Standards EP. In the same vain that Dylan covered Sinatra songs, Delilah did an album of Sarah Vaughan covers. It’s titled “Sarah +1, A Tribute to Sarah Vaughan” and it’s hands down one of the best records I’ve ever heard. Right now my favorite song is her rendition of “Just Friends.” Those vocals? To die for! You can listen to it on her SoundCloud.

I was also super psyched to hear that my favorite radio program, The Bill Miller Show, said that “Delilah’s EP is truly a breath of fresh air! Count on me for an extremely heavy play regimen.” You can keep up with Delilah on her Facebook and website [url]www.DelilahMusic.com[/URL]. You can also get “Sarah +1” on iTunes.

Me think 'your' favorite singer just happens to be you. Nice try though :thumbs up:

Even if it was her friend, it comes across that way. Seriously, why can't people just say this is my site and can anyone take a look at my songs and give me suggestions/tips?

I would have clicked it and heard her songs. And it is always commendable to see someone who have some goals and aspirations in their career. And that's not a turn off. So I would be more than happy check her out. And if I did like her songs would subscribe to her

Being honest and having the courage to hear criticisms is one early sign that the person will go far in their chosen career.

just adding: Or ask questions about to how to market herself/songs/site better if the person thinks she has her singing covered.

Last edited:
I can't see evidence that this is her own material, but it seems pretty obvious.

OP, if you're trying to promote yourself or a friend, you've probably done more harm than good by pretending.
I'm not going to delete this but don't expect a great response! :)

kcearl is my favourite singer..... something about that burry Scots accent and his healthy disregard for restrictive musical norms like pitch and timing.... :listeningmusic:

:D

This might be the worst "promotion" I've ever seen. Whether it's the OP or a friend, this is the definition of SPAM. It's so bad that I'm not even clicking on the link out of curiosity.

It's like when I sometimes see the stupidest commercials on TV, I say to myself that I'm not going to buy that product all because of the shitty commercial.

Really? Someone doing something as ambitious as Sarah Vaugh having pitch issues? That's peculiar. I'm still not clicking that link.

I got curious and thought I'd look at the Soundcloud link. Go to 36 seconds on the snippet in that link and you hear a pitchy wobble that sounds bad.

This is SPAM. DELETE it.

If he or she wants to know about marketing, ask specifically about it. The OP didnt. OP posted a link and ran way. Please don't encourage spammers by clicking the link and giving comments as if the OP will be so thankful

This is SPAM. DELETE it.

If he or she wants to know about marketing, ask specifically about it. The OP didnt. OP posted a link and ran way. Please don't encourage spammers by clicking the link and giving comments as if the OP will be so thankful

Wait, what? Isn't this section full of promo threads (?)

This might be the worst "promotion" I've ever seen. Whether it's the OP or a friend, this is the definition of SPAM. It's so bad that I'm not even clicking on the link out of curiosity.

It's like when I sometimes see the stupidest commercials on TV, I say to myself that I'm not going to buy that product all because of the shitty commercial.

Click the link. Go ahead. CLICK IT!

I'll bet it's "Just like Bob Dylan"!

Back