My Blues

well,well, well, girl i gotta tell ya, don't waiste yer time on that guys who cheated on uuuu!!!! now that u know!!, yeah he's gonna miss ya!!!!! chin up dear there r other guys that'll charge u up better than him,,,cause yer singing heart is 2 darn fine!!,,,,,,,,now if all u other members don't know what i'm talking about here, lol, yer just gonna have to go and listen to these guys to find out!!! as tony the tiger from kellogs would say......"they're gggggggggggreat!!!"

what can i say other than that eh!!! right on!!!....peace

Very unique vocals there. I thought the lead and rhythm guitars were very tastefully played. The drums were far too "drum machine" for a performance, but it's very comfortable to play along with while practicing blues riffs.

You sound GREAT

Hey Paul you and Fran sound great man. been folowing your act over at garageband and just happened to review "Want you baby" last night, man what can I say that hasn't been said already y'all got some heavey duty blues going on. Best-O-Luck to ya...Dave

Cool songs loved em.
What a voice ,and you play a mean riff.
All sounds well recorded and most important it sounds like your enjoying yourselves.

I listened to Found Out and Miss Me. I love her voice. Good licks. Solid tunes although a little standard; you guys are good enough to push the envelope. I'd also like to see you do more with the rhythm section.

I had to turn it up more than usual to hear it properly, and the overall sound quality is a little dull. I think the way that guys who really know what they're talking about (not me -- I'm just struggling here to express myself) would put it is that you want more of a sense of space. You guys are very smooth so you don't have to worry about the rough edges, so maybe some eq at 5K and on top.

I'd listen to you guys any time......

Back