My 10-year old was having a rough day

rickb

reelin' thru the years
Kind of slow and somewhat country-ish. I've got a decent melody going. We call it the "Universal" song cause it could be applied to anybody.

Copywrite 2007 - Rick Bailey

Doesn't matter who you are,
Doesn't matter where you are,
Doesn't matter what you do,
Where ever your life my lead you.

Where ever you go,
What ever you you do,
Where ever your life may lead you,
What ever you decide to do.

I will always love you,
I will always love you,
I'll make a promise,
This will always be true....
And, I will always love you.

Nice Rick. I'd like to see a bridge added to break it up rhythmically and then add or repeat a verse. Post more when it's recorded. :D

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions Fidler. I'm totally analog based, and when I get it recorded, I have absolutely no clue on how to share the audio.

rickb said:
Thanks for the kind words and suggestions Fidler. I'm totally analog based, and when I get it recorded, I have absolutely no clue on how to share the audio.

Stereo outs into the card on your computer. Use Wavelab or similar software to save as a file. Convert to mp3 and post to a website. If you get to a point where you need help just drop me or most of the people here a line and I/we can give you a hand. ;) What format do you save to currently? (Cassette, reel, md, etc.)

Mix down to a Tascam 22-2 w/no NR and then to a cassette deck that has built in consumer dolby/dbx.

The 22-2 is a good machine. Stereo outs to the computer and then off to the world. (Not quite that simple but close.) Good luck.

Back