MXR Analog Delay for GAMEBOY!!!....

free_d20

well a couple of days ago a friend brought out of the closet an old dusty analog delay he said he didnt even know he had. it had a shabby appearance so he mentioned getting rid of it, and well i offered him a gameboy (jeje) that cost me like $10. when i plugged it in my house WOOW it had a rich fat warm sound i had never heard from any digital pedal. i checked it out in harmony central, and found out it was a pedal from the 70s-80s and that is currently selling used from $150- $250 !!!!!! i guess miracles do happen...

yeah your almost as lucky

as the guy who found the B.L.U.E mic that was in excellent condition at a yard sale.

Re: yeah your almost as lucky

Wireneck said:
as the guy who found the B.L.U.E mic that was in excellent condition at a yard sale.

OMG!

Don't even tell me that is the same person that got the used 1176's from studio that just didn't need them anymore and found a Studer dirt cheap the day before.......:o bs

Is it the big green pedal with the three big knobs on the top, and the AC power cord?

I love mine too.:cool:

Definately worth more than a Game Boy, and will only increase in value if you take reasonably good care of it.

The Game Boy however..............maybe in a few hundred years as a museum piece.:p

Just don't get carried away with the feedback stuff. You can burn 'em up if you do that too much.

M.Brane said:
Is it the big green pedal with the three big knobs on the top, and the AC power cord?

I love mine too.:cool:

Definately worth more than a Game Boy, and will only increase in value if you take reasonably good care of it.

The Game Boy however..............maybe in a few hundred years as a museum piece.:p

Just don't get carried away with the feedback stuff. You can burn 'em up if you do that too much.

I thought they were blue? the MXR....

Kelly5150 said:
I thought they were blue? the MXR....

The rack units have blue faces, but my pedal is a really sick shade of green. The flanger pedals are dark grey. A freind of mine has one of those, and it sounds killer as well. They're both quite large: like three Phase 90's side-by-side.

The only MXR pedal I've seen that was blue was the Blue Box. Go figure.:D

Back