MXL V77 Tube Microphone FOR SALE!

bbrandonmurphyy

$320 or best offer!

Beautiful MXL V77 mic set in excellent condition. Smoke free temp controlled storage. This mic originally retailed for around $700 each. They are discontinued now and are extremely highly sought after due to their close sonic character to the famous Neumann u87. This mic would be a prize for any studio.

There are countless articles online ( etc..) praising these mics and proclaiming to "grab it if you can find one". This is a great chance to get one in perfect shape at a great price!

$320 or best offer!

Beautiful MXL V77 mic set in excellent condition. Smoke free temp controlled storage. This mic originally retailed for around $700 each. They are discontinued now and are extremely highly sought after due to their close sonic character to the famous Neumann u87. This mic would be a prize for any studio.

There are countless articles online ( etc..) praising these mics and proclaiming to "grab it if you can find one". This is a great chance to get one in perfect shape at a great price!

Mmmmmm....I think you're getting a little carried away there about "highly sought after" and "close to a Neumann u87".

They were "OK"....but that's it. I changed out the tube to something better, and that helped.
I had one, I sold it...I don't really miss it at all.
I bought it brand new for $375.

Back