MXL 960 Tube Microphone w Syvania Black Plate Tube

How many other microphones do you have coming up for sale, Omega 757?

Didn't I get another one from you not to long ago?

Hello -

I've just been wicked busy guys. Haven't had the time to really properly wipe my arse at times here and on the road.

So yeah, if KC wants this microphone go ahead and do the deal with him ... lord knows I've got way to many microphones as it is.;)

Ya reckon? Lol :)

;) Well ... Have fun with it KC and let me know how it works for you.

Have you figured out the USPS Money Order thing yet?

;) Well ... Have fun with it KC and let me know how it works for you.

Have you figured out the USPS Money Order thing yet?

Nope...ive got the DMV today then ill head over to my post office for another two hour queue...fun monday :D

How many other microphones do you have coming up for sale, Omega 757?

Didn't I get another one from you not to long ago?

Yes you did sir,this is probably the last one for a long while i'm pretty content with what i have atm. I may sell my Warm Audio Wa12 here soon though.

Hello -

I've just been wicked busy guys. Haven't had the time to really properly wipe my arse at times here and on the road.

So yeah, if KC wants this microphone go ahead and do the deal with him ... lord knows I've got way to many microphones as it is.;)

No problem Mr.Moreau be safe and get plenty of rest. I know alot of traveling can take a toll on anyone.

Nope...ive got the DMV today then ill head over to my post office for another two hour queue...fun monday :D

It's easy just tell them at the OP how much to make the MO out for ($100) then you have to pay maybe $1.50ish for the service. Fill it out and mail it to Omega.

It's a snail mail paypal sort of.

OOOOOOOOOOH!!!! A Warm Audio. You didn't like it?

Actually it sounds quite good,i get alot of stuff then end up selling to get something else.It's a bad habit i need to get out of,i just like to try alot of different things and don't usually settle until something blows my socks off lol.:laughings:

OOOOOOOOOOH!!!! A Warm Audio. You didn't like it?

Actually it sounds quite good,i get alot of stuff then end up selling to get something else.It's a bad habit i need to get out of,i just like to try alot of different things and don't usually settle until something blows my socks off lol.:laughings:

It's easy just tell them at the OP how much to make the MO out for ($100) then you have to pay maybe $1.50ish for the service. Fill it out and mail it to Omega.

It's a snail mail paypal sort of.

Stood for thirty mins just to find out my post office doesnt do them...USPS is almost as useless as the PO in the UK...it must be universal, ill try tomorrow :(

I would have thought that the WA12 would have knocked your socks off then set them on fire!

I would have thought that the WA12 would have knocked your socks off then set them on fire!

:thumbs up: she is something special,i just saw an announcement at Namm that they are bringing out a Tonebeast,that things looks to be something very special.

Back