Must sell Rode NT1, Roland JV1010, CAD sm. condensor, and many other things.

Scriabin

Hello everyone,
I'm in the United States Army and I'm getting ready to make a move to Ft. Lewis in Washington. I've got to much music gear and I need to get rid of most of it. Make a reasonable offer on this stuff and its yours.

1. Brand new Rode NT1 with padded bag and clip (used 3 times)

2. CAD e-1000 Small diaphram condensor w/ hard shell case. It has an option for battery power or phantom. Mint condition

3. Roland Jv1010 brand new included box, sessions card, manual, emagic sounddiver software.

4. 1970s Nikko Black Faced Graphic eq 10 band. Very Transparent and rugged build quality. Great for live work.

5. Rolls phantom adapter mint condition

Make a reasonable offer and its yours. I dont want to take all this gear with me.

im interested in the JV1010 but I dont wanna insult you with an unreasonable offer.....PM me a ballpark and Ill try and haggle you down:D

Hi Gidge,
I tried PMing you but you need to do some spring cleaning on your inbox...its full to capacity;)
Last September I spent 400 on it at Scam Cash. How does $275 plus shipping sound?

I'd be interested in the Rode too, but I don't want to pay too much for it. Let me know how much you're looking for.

Peter

Hows does $100 sound? We can split the shipping and packaging cost. Or throw out a price for it, nearest a hundred has it, plus shipping.

Im also looking for a legitimate copy of logic audio platinum version 5 for pc. I would be willing to trade all of this gear for it.

Back