music producers please listen to this..

As in they recorded the vocal line multiple times and blended the tracks together in places more than likely with main track up the middle and one panned to each side. You could do it mono and it would still get the chorus effect because the takes are not exactly the same in timing or pitch.

Delay can enhance the chorusing for the same reasons. Parts of the track are echoing over a slightly different part of the track.

Personally double or triple tracking is the way to go to me, rather than trying to duplicat tracks and slide them a bit etc.

It's very common place in many styles of music.

F.S.

n4eem said:
hey, i would like you to listen to this SAMPLE1001 clip(indian song) and i woud love to know how the person has produced that chorus effect on the female singer(listen carefuly) thankyou, link is below

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=565759
Cannot find a song called SAMPLE1001 but I did spend some time listening to your other three songs. Nice production quality on all of them. Singing is very good as is the playing. Hope you can clarify what to listen to......

:D :) :D :)

hey thnx for that, i deleted that SAMPLE1001 so sorry, but thnx for listening to my production! its indian songs all based on love and romance :)

Back