Music File sharing?? MP3 Downloads

gtrplayer_1966

Just curious fellas. Can anyone recommend a good place/site/program to download MP3s that is at least a little bit legal????? AND is worth the time.

Thank you
Matt

well if you want

soundclick.com/bmanning
you can listen to the songs that got me my first record deal.
50 plus songs. play in hifi for best playback.
the label is releasing me soon usa wide.
hopefully i'll get some royalties from airplay/sales etc
and pay !
start with "The wrecker" . went num 1 in guitar rock genre a
while back.
all songs are legal on soundclick, vitaminic and many others.
try aswell nowhereradio.

gtrplayer_1966 said:
Just curious fellas. Can anyone recommend a good place/site/program to download MP3s that is at least a little bit legal????? AND is worth the time.

Thank you
Matt

there's nowhere where you can download commercial music for free AND be legal. There are sites where you can pay per download, like musicmatch.

There are some indie sites that allow you to listen to indie artists' music for free. This only works for small label or unsigned musicians because they're the ones that need their name spread around.

Try:

indmusic.com
indie.com
mp3.com (im not sure if this one's still up)
launch.com (click on emerging artists, streaming only)

When you do the Kazza thing be sure you have some anti-spyware like spybot in your computer so you can clean up all the spyware and adware that will get into your computer before you sign off.

kazaas the shiz

id recommend kazaa lite its supposivly got an ip blocker to keep the riaa from looking in your shared folder but it aint legal and im not too sure it works, but its a lot better than regular kazaa, its free from ads and what not. another good site is acidplanet.com but its more of an amatuer recording site if you go check out some songs by SDC PROJECT i heard he's great!!! thats just what i heard ;)

Back