Music can be a cruel mistress.

ForTAE. We had a keyboard player come in and lay down some tracks. For this particular tune we wrote out a chord chart, went through it once then recorded his track. When finished he said, if you want we can do it again and I can do better. We said lets listen to it first. We didn't do it again. I had a solo recorded at the end of the tune, we said screw that and let the keys do the work. Personally I thought it was quite the achievement.

Oh heck yeah...first go around he did a fantastic job ..He has the Chuck Leavell of the Allman brothers kind of feel.

I've been a Rush fan for a long time, and haven't heard of this before. According to this brief bio, they credited him as a member of Seventh Wave but make no mention of a broken hand leading him to flee back to Canada (rather, London being an unsuccessful career propelling move). I suspect that detail is either lost to time or fabrication. https://prabook.com/web/neil.peart/3743935
I recently put the only Rush CD I have in the carousel CD player I just got. I didn't get it set in there properly and it ate it and broke it in half lol. I will just get another copy. I want to buy one more of theirs also.

Oh heck yeah...first go around he did a fantastic job ..He has the Chuck Leavell of the Allman brothers kind of feel.
He used to be the band leader in this big Catskill resort and played with all the biggies who did that circuit. He knew what he was doing for sure.He could tell some stories. The joint was without a doubt owned by the mob. My wife worked there for a short time.

Back