multitrack and mixer

thomas_cansing

hi, i postede this pic a few month a go.. i just want to know what mixer and track recorder is that on the pic, could't find it any were... it looks like an akai track recorder....thanx

Attachments

• mix.JPG
    mix.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 78
thomas_cansing said:
So, the beheringer mixer aren't that good??? thnax stan

No, it means that behringer copies products from other manufacturers, so it could well be an 'original'-non behringer thing ;)

stanjanssen said:
No, it means that behringer copies products from other manufacturers, so it could well be an 'original'-non behringer thing ;)
I hear that Behringer is pretty good. I always thought it was lower-end equipment, but after comparing a Behringer mixer to a mackie....I dunno.

My friend has a 12 Channel Behringer mixer, and she bought a 7 piece drum mic kit (she plays drums) and after setting it up, hot dayum! - those drums sounded good on the recording.

thanx for the answers!!! i have just some doubts... what is the advantage of playing live with electronic devices that sends to a mixer and then a multitrack recorder (digital)?? whats are the advantages of having a multitrakck kive and not having one? i know that you can record your sessions live and or save them? but out of that what eelse? better sound? more inputs? ... :confused:

Last edited:
Back