Multiple delta cards?

complexprocess

I'm wondering if it's possible to record with multiple Delta cards at the same time. For example, could I use the 44 and the 66 to get 10 simultaneous inputs? I know the 1010 exists, but I have a reason for asking.

I'm looking into setting up a simple system for recording myself and my brother (maybe one other guitar as well) but will almost certainly not be recording live drums any time soon. I want to get a delta 44 which will easily meet my needs for now, and I won't be spending "extra money" that I don't really have at the moment. If I want to record drums or more instruments in the future, I would like to be able to just add a delta 66 or similar and use both cards, rather than pulling out the 44 and replacing it with a larger interface. Sound like it might work?

This has been talked about before but cant remember the comments although Im sure it can be done. If it were me though I would rather go with the 1010 for future use and to only have one PCI card installed to minimize conflicts.

Back