MultiMix FW8 = Happy

Mister Natural

dunno why there's so much hate . . .

this mixer/interface sounds great

had some trouble before upgrading my DAW, now includes the TI FW chip which works flawlessly

Hava nice day

dunno why there's so much hate . . .

this mixer/interface sounds great

had some trouble before upgrading my DAW, now includes the TI FW chip which works flawlessly

Hava nice day

Hi, i agree and don't agree with you, this is what i think about multimix mixer:

The mixer have good sound and it also have good effects for the price, here is where i disagree if you wanna record multitrack it only record 2 inputs and in my case multmix 16 ( the first version i only use cubase le i did write a mail to alesis support to ask a possibility to do upgrade for cubase le 4, they sad it not available, but if you bought the last mixer you will able to use the cubase le 4, it's unfair..

But if you plan playing live music with the alesis mixer multimix, it's great sound, great effects at low price so here i agree with you.

The mixer have good sound and it also have good effects for the price, here is where i disagree if you wanna record multitrack it only record 2 inputs and in my case multmix 16 . . .

uh Sonic - your mixer should allow all 16 inputs into your DAW if you're using Firewire. There is a version of this mixer with usb connectivity - that allows only 2 tracks input. Either that or your asio settings going in to the daw are not set correctly

Back