Multimix 16 USB

Hollywood Ant

I am using this to record into Cubase. I was under the impression you could record more than 2 simultaneous tracks. Have I just not figured out how to assign the inputs or does it really only record 2 tracks at a time? Thanks in advance.

The USB-version only has two inputs into the computer. L+R from the master mix. If you want separate tracks into your computer you need to use the firewire version of this mixer...

My MultiMix 8 USB has ten inputs that can go simultaneously to the computer. The MultiMix 16 should have a total of 18 inputs that go to a computer. Are you sure that you are connected to a USB 2 input on your computer? I've got both the USB and the Firewire MultiMix mixers and the inputs and outputs available are the same on each.

I believe the new USB 2.0 Multimixes are the ones that can handle all 10 and 18 simultaneous tracks at once but I have the Multimix 16 USB, So even tho the USB input on my computer is 2.0 the older Multimix is not. Therefore, only 2 tracks from the master channels. bummmerrrrrrrrrrr....

only the usb 2.0 mixer can have multiple lines. the usb one only has 2.

if you do have the usb 2.0 then just go to the device manager and open up the vst inputs and activate each input, and go to the outputs and make sure those are also on.

Back