Mr8hd

aceteleman

Call me stupid or I just can't read, one of the two BUT I have a couple more questions.

1. I thought I had deleted several 'songs' off the hard drive of my machine but the other day when I went to work on a couple of new ones, I found that all the one's I'd thought I'd deleted are still there. I followed the steps in the user manual but apparently I missed something once again. How the heck to I get rid of them then???

2. I downloaded the Wav Manager from Fostex USA and when I went to upload some things to my computer I still had to bounce the the tracks to 5/6 - 7/8 to make the one stereo track before I could send to my computer. So what the heck's the trick to using the Wav Manager?

Appreciate the help in advance...

Lee - The Teleman

Last edited:
Don't worry about deleting songs. Just fill up the hard drive and then when you get to 99 you can reformat and get all the space back. Delete doesn't really delete!
WAVManager will allow you to transfer the individual track files without bouncing. You can then mix them on your PC (I use audacity - free download). If you haven't found it yet, there is good info on the fostex users forum, accessible from the support tab on the fostex website.

Back