MP3 encoder~anyone still use blade?

cellardweller

I recently upgraded Ntrack, and forgot to move Blade into the Ntrack folder, which would be the source of the problem I experienced last night.

But in searching for info on Blade, I noticed that back in '04, Gidge had said that it wasn't his first choice, and that there were several better alternatives.

So what's everyone using these days?
Any alternatives, even better yet, in '06?

cellardweller said:
I recently upgraded Ntrack, and forgot to move Blade into the Ntrack folder, which would be the source of the problem I experienced last night.

But in searching for info on Blade, I noticed that back in '04, Gidge had said that it wasn't his first choice, and that there were several better alternatives.

From the get go I read that Blade sucked,so I never used it.I've used MusicMatch ever since I've had a computer,and always thought it woked well.

cellardweller said:

I use LAME and BLADE, and find no difference, and I run it in both Windows and Linux. I don't use N-track, but BLADE by itself seems to be just fine.

Back