MP3 Conversion Question

Sailjunkie

Hi Gang:

Just wondered if anyone knows if it is possible to convert WMA files to MP3? I am trying to upload some of my stuff on Soundclick (and they don't accept WMA files).

if at all possible, it would be better to take the original pcm and convert it to mp3. Tandem encoder/decoders are generally a bad idea.

I use Acoustica MP3 TO WAV Plus. It will convert WMA to WAV or MP3.
This program does excellent on WAV to MP3 and WAV to WAV (normalization), but I don't know good it is for WMA to MP3.

How to convert the original pcm??

Thanks to all! Hey Bozmillar, I do have my original songs on CD. Is there a way to simply add an MP3 file in my computer?

Thanks to all! Hey Bozmillar, I do have my original songs on CD. Is there a way to simply add an MP3 file in my computer?

It's been years since I've tried ripping a CD to mp3 but I'm sure a quick search on google for "rip cd to mp3" will give you about 3,000,000 options. I know Itunes will do it rather painlessly, if you consider iTunes painless.

Could always use winamp, or go into the "options" menu on media player, and change how it rips the CD. There is a drop down box to select what type you want it ripped to.

Back