Moving Sale - Gear Priced Cheap

Beezoboy

Home Recording Guru
*Update* Some things sold and 2 Sennheiser 421's added

All items are priced low, so shipping costs wil be paid by the buyer.

2 Sennheiser 421 U5's - $210 each
OK so after recalculating some finances I have decided to reluctantly sell my 421 U5's. They are in fairly beat up condition, but they still work just fine. The clips are glued on but will still go on a stand just the same. However, you can still order a clip if the threads go and just remove the nut on the clip, replace the bottom, and and have a working clip again. Also one of them was used on the vocals of the song below.

Also still available. . .

Monitor 1 mk2's Passive - $75 for the pair

TC Electronic M300 - $125

*Sold* Pearl 13" Metal Piccolo Snare (missing top head) - $30 *Sold*
*Sold* Audio Technica Pro25 - $25 *Sold*
*Sold* Mxl 56 & 57 shockmounts - $25 for both *Sold*
*Sold* Conn Strobe Tuner - $50 *Sold*
*Sold* 2 Ratshack E604 tom mic clones - $25 for both *Sold*

E-mail me at beezoboy@yahoo.com or PM me. Please put item you are intersted in in the subject. Payment by Paypal please!

I am very busy this week so shipping may not happen until Saturday or Monday at the soonest.

Beez

Last edited:
OK now only the 421's are left. . .

I can't believe nobody has jumped on those. Seems like a pretty decent price.

Beez

Hey check out the band at www.myspace.com/theindustry1. Its not my band BTW. I mixed the song up there, which is a scratch vocal and old guitar parts and stuff, which have all since been redone. Really the only things from that version that will be kept is the drums and bass. They have another good song up on the Myspace site, which the singer mixed, and will have an album out sometime in the next couple months.

Beez

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am "in the stix" with limited internet access, but that all sold items have been shipped.

The 421's are still available, but I have had a number of inquiries, so they may be sold soon.

Beez

Back