MOTU Traveler and Mackie Onyx 1620 w/ FIREWIRE

CJWalker

Both used, both great pieces that I have been thoroughly happy with. However, I'm upgrading to a Lynx Aurora and some outboard pres. The Mackie is MINT and includes original packaging, firewire card, literature and power cables. The MOTU includes rack ears and firewire cable. Has a few scratches from racking, though is working perfectly. The firmware is current with the latest release.

Please shoot me offers on either, or both. :) I'll get some pics on here too.

Good stuff, CJWalker. I almost inquired about the Traveler- a box I've wanted for quite a while- but I wouldn't have enough money for a couple months to make a serious bid. Even then maybe not if something drastic happens like getting a date or the motorcycle breaks down (again.) You know how it is.

Kills me that this stuff is going by without comment- so here's a comment. :)

Good stuff, CJWalker. I almost inquired about the Traveler- a box I've wanted for quite a while- but I wouldn't have enough money for a couple months to make a serious bid. Even then maybe not if something drastic happens like getting a date or the motorcycle breaks down (again.) You know how it is.

Kills me that this stuff is going by without comment- so here's a comment. :)

Thank you! The Traveler is pretty badass. While the AD converters may not be up there with RME, the DA conversion is pretty nice. From what I hear the BLA A/D upgrades make quite a difference as well. My favorites about the Traveler are that it's bus powered, has a lot of I/O, and the driver's have worked very well for me.

Back