Most Professional sound, for the money?

shAkEz_gk said:
First off, who is prospect and hotsauce?
Theyre members here I will assume, because I think Ive seen prospect post in the mic section.

Second, I did not diss everyone here in that thread, I was simply letting the dude know, that everytime someone talks about some equipment that they wanna get, it seems certain people think its never good enough.

Yes, I did get robbed, rather anyone believes this or not, that's nothing of concern to me, Im just another name on the internet right?

Lastly, I appreciate the help everyone's given me, and to those with the attitudes, keep it comin, it adds spice to my time here

There is nothing wrong with any of your questions, but the problem is, you gotta use our head when deciding which one is gonna work for you after people have narrowed down the options for you. You cann't keep coming back with the same question over and over again and hope someone will eventually convience you that one particular gear will be the one for you. We are not sales men, remember?

Al

Prospect and Hotsauce is the title of a hot new Hollywood property modeled somewhat after Thelma and Louise, where two divorcees, one a prim, proper, whitebread wanna be mom, the other a saucy fast mouthed latina break out of their situation to make their fortune on the West Coast. On their wild madcap journey Prospect becomes the wild one, and Hotsauce discovers that she wants to settle down. Both find happiness in the Hollywood hills. No downers in this movie!

All rights reserved, Wheeler & Company, 2003

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that Susan Sarandon is in talks to play Prospect's mom, that should be cool.

Then again, Chris Kattan is in the lead to play the stranger that rapes Hottsauce. . .

MP

It has nothing to do, with me needing someone to convince me what to buy.
I'm simply trying to narrow down my choices, and these 2 seem to be the most bang for the buck.

shAkEz_gk said:
... I'm simply trying to narrow down my choices, and these 2 seem to be the most bang for the buck.

Well if you've got it down to 2 choices how much more narrowing down do you need?

Back