Most Important Studio Asset!

Thanks Guys!

Great advise, I am tacking a creative writing class next semester. Right know its been trial and error or should i say, error and trial. LOL .

This Article States that Acoustic Design is the most valuable part of your Studio. Check it out, and please tell me your felling about it.:rolleyes:

Thank You

I listened to a remix of Deep Purple Machinehead. That recording is absoultely great and done in an old hotel, on the fly,in 10 days with cables going from the mobile recorsing truck about 200 feet through the window, with blankets and mattresses for acoustical treatments.

I don't agree that acoustical treatment is the most valuable part of any studio. The engineer is. Period.

Yeah Machine Head is a perfect example of an extremely nice sounding album (with extremely nice sounding musicians) that was recorded on a mobile setup (this is 1972 mind you) in an old hotel.

Proper grammer, speling and punctiation can't be over looked when our goal is to be come a writer.

I agre: I gradiated writting class in Collaje. Best 8 yaers of mi live!

I am now writing as a carer and still lookonng for a job. The econamy must be reely bad 'cause I have not bean able to get a job for over 15 years.

Jethro Bodine has obviously given up being a double-naught spy to become a recording engineer. (get out of the way when he blows the train whistle)

Most Important Studio Asset!

Also, groupies
Either there are two extra letters in this post, or you accidentally typed a "t" instead of an "s". ;)
omtayslick said:
Jethro Bodine has obviously given up being a double-naught spy
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, that was a license to carry, not a license to kill ;).

:D

G.

Me don't.

Anybody who tries to sell a self-penned website in a post ending with the phrase "LOL." is a douche.

That is all for now.

Me too, I was half-expecting some bedroom philosophers discussing their views on why "St Anger" was the best sounding record of the last 50 years.

Back