More old stuff

pglewis

Show-offy acoustic snippet from a while back (if x-Drive even works any more). Just a short sketch, warts and all... nothing ever gets finished. Drums, bass, and rhythm acoustic: Joe Klug. The drums never got fully hashed out. There are a lot of little shorts like this one in the same general state. Since I'm not recording much, I might as well live in the past.

http://www.xdrive.com/share/965709132745S79ZgYmrf167rA5kjXDm

jeeze what happened...the link worked perfectly...xdrive normally hates me.....liked the tune and mix....gibs

Really liked it. Lots of excitment in the guitar. Drums sounded great in my headphones. Love that snare sound.

Kaputo: Heh heh, the drum mics were: 1 kick, 1 overhead :D. Joe was big into using brushes during that period. The whole thing is 5 tracks, actually.

Monty: Don't be. This one started as a pull-off exercise, and I've been noodling with it for over 10 years. It's in an open tuning so there's really only a couple of spots that are tricky. It should be easy and I still find ways to screw it up (I would put another smiley here, but Dragon is rationing us).

Back