Moody Woman

Nice song and harmonies, mix needs some pan! Narrowed sound dead ahead is like watching a vertical picture of Rio de Janeiro beach :(

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exaclty clear. There's a song on the loose over there, a tellin' me that I got to compare, well, it's time to stop, hey what's that sound, everybody hear what's comin' round.

Wanna know what I think, really? Good, 'cause I'm gonna tell ya. Let's start with the mix, what this forum is about....the vocals, especially when harmony kicks in, sit perfectly with each other, but not within the mix. This is where using a bus would be handy. It sounded to me like that was not your voice harmonizing in the "chorus", and if I'm right it was a great connection between the different styles. If it was you overdubbing the harmonies, you have a way of sounding like someone else but fitting like a wet glove just the same. The piano is either software generated, or not recorded well enough to know the difference. The vocals and the harmony mix is the strongest thing this mix has going for it. Well, not to forget the song itself is good, but that is not "mixing".

Back