Mono to Stereo?

PRiZ-one

HOW? I work in stereo ofcourse and I can't soem sounds in mOno into teh mix, I'm using wavelab too...any plug-ins or anything to do this, I assume it's not too hard. thansk!!

ok!

Well I mean how do I turn a mono file of audio, which only has one side of sound, and maek it have two like a stereo file has two sides of audio.
All the sounds I work with are stereo and have two sides of audio per sequence etc, and it wont let me put a mono file in the mix becasue it doesn't mesh well I guess.

I assume you must be using s/w since what you're saying wouldn't make ANY sense in the hardware world! ;)

What software are you using?

Bruce

The question doesn't make a lot of sense in the software world either...

nonetheless, to do this in Wavelab

1. Open the mono file in Wavelab

2. Edit | Select | All

3. File | Save Special (Wave) | Convert

4. Check the radio button for Stereo, and set the desired bit depth and sample rate, and click OK

5. Give the new file a name and click save.

Obviously this will simply give you a stereo file with a duplicate left and right track, since the starting material is a monophonic source.

I recorded a part on my guitar and now im thinking it shouldnt been the saxophone playing that line...is there a plugin i can use the change it....

Gidge, you want the "ax-to-sax" plugin. However, it only works if the guitar notes were played in the saxophone's octave range. Otherwise everything comes out sounding like Kenny G.

Now, do you know where I can get the plug-in that will make my guitar playing sound like Clapton?

Back