Monday Afternoon (well blues wouldn't really fit)

Juggernaut

Monday Afternoon It (be amazed at what can be an instrument)

Well, monday afternoon last week, I and a couple of friends were feeling a little odd, so we made this

I will give you rep for the first person to name the instruments used in the song. (instruments is used broadly there)

Last edited:
What a collage of voices, percussion and music - really different and cool. Effects and Mix are great. Is the instrument a RECORDER?

Yeah, the recorder is one of the instruments, though actually the guy who played the recorder played two at the same time.

When I say name the instruemnts, someone might have used a book or a table as an instrument so see if you can figure out what those were.

Bonus points to the person who figures out which two "instruments" merry had a little lamb was played on.

Is it a table? Is it a book? :d At least I got the recorder right - two at a time? That's pretty cool! :D

No it is not a book or a table, though sometimes it could have just as easily been. Those were just examples!!! If no one can figure it out before tomorrow afternoon, I'll post the "instrumentation".

If I was on acid that would have freaked me out!

Very clockwork orangey!.......Different! :)

The instruments used: a glass 3/4 full of water and a pencil?

Gorty said:
If I was on acid that would have freaked me out!

Very clockwork orangey!.......Different! :)

The instruments used: a glass 3/4 full of water and a pencil?

Hrm... We will have to confer with the judges on this one... I think you were are refering to the "ding" that sort of periodically plays correct?

Back