Mixing tutorial website

arsenaultk9

Hey good news, a mixing content website has been created to help people with mixing. This website was created for a high school project and has mp3 of my band on the starting page, it would be nice if anyone could leave a comments or tell me if this is really usefull or did I just wasted countless hours on doing this just for school :rolleyes:

here is the link :
http://heritage2006.pingouin.ca/h2006arsenaultk/

Argh, turn off the auto-music!
Once that's gone, I'll read some more. I managed to make it through the intro page before I got the shits and closed the window.

Just a couple of points tho:
The saying is "Fasten your seat belt", not "seat bell".
Also, look up the difference between your and you're.

It's good to see that you're willing to put the time into making a tutorial site, however if you're not using correct grammar, people are going to assume that you're not the brightest of sparks, and ignore your advise. Well, that's my line of thought anyway.

I'll brave the page music and have a more in-depth look at it tomorrow morning.

cpl_crud said:
if you're not using correct grammar, people are going to assume that you're not the brightest of sparks, and ignore your advise. Well, that's my line of thought anyway.

I think "advice" is the word you are looking for. :D

pfst spelling != grammar. I've never claimed to have good spelling. Grammar on the other hand...

Plus, it was about 2 am when I wrote that, give a man a break...

Besides, I was writing a comment, not a tutorial...

oh come on... its not easy to make a website...

i on the other hand enjoy the layout...
nice site...
did u do it all in html?
u use an editor program?
or just in notepad?

random.hero said:

nice site...
did u do it all in html?
u use an editor program?
or just in notepad?
I'd assume photoshop and maybe dreamweaver? whatever. But that's beside the point, the website looks nice, music is eh, the tutorial however seems to be lacking, quite a bit.

-jeffrey

Web

random.hero said:

nice site...
did u do it all in html?
u use an editor program?
or just in notepad?
Yeah, it's easy, I'm a graduated graphic / web designer.The site must've been done with Front page or Macromedia Dreamweaver. It's in HTML language.

I thank you guys for you're comments, but I just need a bit more explanation on how the tutorials seem to lack. Are there not enough ? are they not categorized well ? or is it something else... anyway thanks guys for you're comments

i like dreamweaver...

woulda coulda shoulda used div tags and stylesheets to set up the page...
it would look a little better. i donno, i thought the content was decent for a highschool project

Back