mixing tips and critique...

stringtheory

Hi all, i'm new here. i've been searching everywhere for a decent website to post my music on and i think i've finally found a good site! just looking for some honest criticism, don't hold back! any tips or insight would be very welcome! This is a bit of a rough take so i know there is a lot of mix tweaking to be done, but im interested to hear what you all think of the overall feel of the song. thx in advance. currently there is no bass part in this song. i don't have or play one, but i'm using sonar 7 and if anyone is interested in writing a bass part i would love to hear it. song below...v

http://www.garageband.com/mp3player?...0LdsaSgY1W-Ym8

this belongs in the mp3 clinic.

You'll have better chance of advice if you give us some more detail on equipment used, setup, room etc.

Also, if you critique other peoples stuff in the clinic there's a better chance they'll do the same for yours.

this belongs in the mp3 clinic.

You'll have better chance of advice if you give us some more detail on equipment used, setup, room etc.

Also, if you critique other peoples stuff in the clinic there's a better chance they'll do the same for yours.

well... so far im not having much luck here. i was just told to move this topic from the songwriting section to this section. can you link me to the "clinic" page? i don't see it in the forum section, thx.

Back