Mixing secrets by sonusman

noisedude said:
Can someone remind me what this argument's about again, because we seem to be running out of steam here people! :)

Nik

It all started when Sonusman decided to get himself banned rather than contribute to helping people along with his perspective on audio. A number of alias acounts were created, so every once in a while the new alias Sonusman mysteriously disappears in the middle of a flame war, and is instantly replaced by yet another new alias Sonusman.

This thread was actually started by an imposter of an alias Sonusman who compiled a bunch of interesting information from many and various threads, took the whole works out of context and kicked the whole thing off with a big, nasty generalized flame.

The thread faded away.

Someone dug it back up just as Mixerman wandered through the hallway. Mixerman opined.

This new developement was of great interest to the then current genuine alias Sonusman, who called into question whether or not Mixerman was infact the real anonymous him or not.

I think it's been generally accepted that Mixerman really is infact himself, so yes, it's running out of steam.

Again.

sl

Hey, it was me who started this thread to wind Ed up! He had had all his posts removed from here but someone emailed me that article which I thought was useful so I thought it might be funny to put it up here under his old name.

If I'd known it would turn into something useful ............ I'd have probably done it anyway. :)

Hey, Mixerman, is this really you, or what?

Doug Botnick of DMT Rentals, and Mixerman

Attachments

• Doug Botnick & Mixerman.jpg
    Doug Botnick & Mixerman.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 138
Mixerman said:
We have all worked with bands that can't play. It's called paying your dues, and it's an important part of the learning process.

Well, except for Bob Ohlsson. HIS first bass player was James Jameson, and his second was Bob Babbit!

Sorry, I know it's off topic.

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

Mixerman.....................

Attachments

• Doug Botnick & Mixerman.jpg
    Doug Botnick & Mixerman.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 198
ding ding ding....we have a winner.....tell him what he's won Bob.....

of course all this is to cover the fact that Ed Rei is Mixerman.......

PD9L said:
I see, let's gang up on the messenger because he calls bullshit on a "celebrity" that comes in with a fucking attitude talking shit about something he obviously misread in the first place.

It seems there is a consensus about you being the one with an attitude problem. And so far, I would follow Mixerman's advises about mixing over yours, and he's certainly a better writer than you.

Stupider dawgs are the ones barking louder.

malice

Gidge said:
of course all this is to cover the fact that Ed Rei is Mixerman.......
Somehow I think that would be the only conclusion that would keep everyone in this thread happy. Shame it's not going to happen like that ...

Hi Gidge, by the way. How you doing?

Too funny.

The picture on my website is an actual picture of me.

I have never worked with Hillary Duff.

Enjoy,

Mixerman

Son of Mixerman said:
I can also say that MM was the first person to explain stereo bus compression in such a way that I understood not only the importance of using it but understanding how dangerous misusing it is.

Gotta link???? :D

Back