Mixing advice, first hip hop track

Twisted Sun

Hello, I did this Hip hop track i've been working on it for a few days now and my ears are already tired of listening to it so i would ask for general mixing advice, if you notice some major problems while listening to it. I am a newbie in Mastering so just any advice would be cool.

Attachments

• Dog.mp3
    1.5 MB
I'm a tad confused - is that hip-hop? I probably don't understand but it's the only open and spacey hip hop track I have ever heard. I normally hate hip-hop but liked this. For you, is that worrying. I like the mix, I like the sounds and it ticks all my boxes - that is why I'm worried?

wow, thats a huge compliment, thank you! i like the song you uploaded as well, so we might have similiar taste in music. Nah, it's not worrying I usually do other music so I dont really categorize myself as Hip - Hop Artist, more like a musician who likes to try out different stuff. Also I like the description, i might call it space hop then. You can have a look at my channel:

Well, but on second thought it might be similiar to cloud rap - like XXXtentacion did and Yung lean is doing - you might want to check them out if you like this kind of stuff.

Back