Mixer, preamp, mics

FALKEN

Selling some stuff.

-Yamaha MG 24 FX Mixer NIB‏. I have a Yamaha MG24 FX mixer basically new in the box. I used it on one project and its been sitting in the box ever since. Its called a 24 channel mixer but really it has 16 normal input channels plus some stereo channels and some returns. It also has onboard digital effects. $750

-Presonus Blue Tube mic preamp. This preamp is very decent, can be clean or dirty depending on how much gain you give it. You can also use it for distortion effects. $75

-Shure 55 "Elvis" mic. This is a real vintage one not one of the re-issues. Better yet, I have the cable needed to use it. One end is the amphenol connector and the other is standard XLR. This alone was very expensive. This is not a museum piece, there are some small cosmetic issues. The metal is warped slightly. The mic works great though and I've used it on several recordings. $200

-Shure 51. Vintage, works great, looks great, comes with the cable needed. $200

OK new lower prices.

Mixer - $650. Keep in mind i have the original box to ship this in, so it should be safe in shipping. (though it could be expensive)

Presonus Blue tube - $50
I will add in a Presonus Blue Max also for $50 if you buy this. The blue max is an awesome compressor, especially for beginners, because it has presets. the Presets are awesome. The only thing wrong with the blue max is that the bypass switch is bunk...sometimes you catch it in and its fine, but it might take a while.

I'll drop the shure 51 to $175 but if the 55 doesn't sell I'm keeping it.

Hey, is it possible to get a picture of the Presonus BlueTube unit?

Which one is it, the DP or the first gen?

here's a pic

eiPxp.jpg

wmv3N.jpg

I also have the matching blue max compressor and a rack for them

bump. I am keeping the mics, just selling the bluemax, bluetube, and the mixer.

Back