Mix down....

bubbagump

What the? I am trying to do a mix down. I have the left and right markers set but it seems that only like 30-50 seconds gets processed and there is like 5 minutes selected. Have I set some screwy region thing that causes it to only mix down the first 30 or so seconds? The really odd thing is that it is not consistent. I can mix it down three times and I get 3 different file lengths. Any ideas? See the attchaed screen shot as I am pretty certain I have the left and right markers set properly.

Attachments

• ScreenShotCubase.jpg
    ScreenShotCubase.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 43
No clue, seems like a bug to me. I was gonna say maybe your computer can't handle the load (cubase screws stuff up without letting you know what it can't handle the load) but this seems like a pretty small project. I don't know how much processing you have on the tracks but unless your using two dozen impulse reverbs you should be fine.

One thing that might be the problem: if you focus on another program while cubase is mixing down, it stops the mixing down without letting you know. This is a pretty stupid feature/bug, which can cause a lot of frustration. Make sure you leave the computer alone as long as it's mixing down.

Back