Mix A Veritone Demo!!!... (please?)

KonradG

Medicated Member
I think later on today (if im physically able) im going to post two of the five songs that will be on our demo. Would anyone be interested in doing this? I don't have any prizes worth mailing, but having your name on the credits on the cd case that will be sold when we tour in a few months could definitely be something i could do :)

If you want to listen to my version of the two songs i will be posting you can go to www.myspace.com/veritone , the songs are "Walking Alone" and "A Girl I Know"

let me know if your interested and also let me know how i load such a large amount of data on the internet for you to download. :)

-Conrad

Nice tunes you have there, I like Walking Alone best.

I can't see what's wrong with your mixes, but yeah, I'd give it a go if I can find the time (not before next weekend). That would be for my own educational development, though so you can't expect them to sound usable. :D What exactly are you looking for?

im looking for anything you can do, since i already have sort of a basic mix for both of the songs (and i like "walking alone" best too), i'd like to see some creative mixing, especially with the chorus' because in my opinion, they don't carry the song like i was expecting.

if you have any effects (chances are i dont have them), then feel free to spruce up the chorus (i was thinking a faint piano part in the chorus for walking alone would be sick).

if you're new to mixing, great, mix it to however you want, like it was your song :) and if its your first time mixing i'll be happy to try to critique your decisions (there probably better than mine) :)

Yousendit.com will let you upload as many files as you want up to 1 Gig each. Use WinRaR to compress the files and send them all at once.

Back