Miss my Zoom 9000...

James Argo

Fancy Rock N' Roll
Guys...
I love my old lttle budy, Zoom 9000. Yes, the small gray one. No more questions. Just LOVE it so much. I don't play guitar that pro. Just play it in my home studio to make my own song and make a pattern. Someday, it's gone. Lost and disapear. In my home, in my room, gone. Must be some of my friend stole it. Now, after a few years, I miss it so much. I know there's so many better things on the market, I've got new GT-3, and so on. I just miss my Zoom 9000, and willing to buy a new one, but it's not available anymore on the market. If anybody will sell his / hers, tell me...

Hey James...It seems you posted this ad a long time ago, but I thought I'd help out a fellow musician. I have the zoom 9000, (yes, the little grey one), complete with footswitch and everything. I haven't used it in years and recently sold ALL of my music gear. I no longer have any use for my zoom. Msg me back if you're still looking!

Hey James...It seems you posted this ad a long time ago, but I thought I'd help out a fellow musician. I have the zoom 9000, (yes, the little grey one), complete with footswitch and everything. I haven't used it in years and recently sold ALL of my music gear. I no longer have any use for my zoom. Msg me back if you're still looking!

A long time ago is right... like 9 years ago! man I hope he has found something by now
:laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings:

Zoom 9000 complete system for sale

I found this thread googling "zoom 9000". Some of you might be interested in this so here a pic:

Zoom_9000S_07.jpg

message me for the url. :rolleyes:

Back