Mint Yamaha MD8 FS

Napoleon Solo

Mint condition. 2 years old. Original manual and box. Upgraded to a AW4416. Very, very low hours. Yammy just fixed the "channel one phantom switch" bug, so it's in perfect shape. As you all know, it's a great unit. I'll even spring for shipping. I'm in So Cal. $800

NS

Napoleon,
Tell me tell me how cool is the AW4416? OMG I looked at one at Mars the other day and could not control myself. Tell me please inquiring minds NEED to know :)

jontflesh

AW4416 is probably......

the most awesome and versatile AND easy/fun unit to come out in a long time. i'm STILL losing sleep because I can't stop using it! i was looking at alot of diff platforms but they all were $5K and higher. i got my 4416 with internal CD burner for $3100 delivered. This is my first "dive" into the digi recording world. everything is laid out very logically. it has onboard EQ, dynamics, sampling pads, automix (flying faders!!), two banks of OV1 effects (those alone can only be found in $800 effects processors), records in 16 or 24-bit formats, 44 input channels, 20 mix buses, the list goes on and on.

Go to egroups.com and join the AW4416 group and you'll learn alot about it. Now. BUY my MD8!!!!!

NS

Yo Napoleon Solo: [duo?]

You make the Yam 44 box sound pretty easy to run; it can't be that easy to operate.

You might peddle your MD-8 to Illya or sell it to the agency?

From the looks of things, selling MD8's and moving up is a trend -- Nilbog, you, and others.

I'm hanging on to mine for a while yet; however, I have been looking to move up into 24 bit sound and, of course, CD burning.

Maybe you ought to moderate a forum for the new Yam since you seem to know how it works.

Happy New Year

Green Hornet

Don't Get Me Wrong.....

The MD8 is still a great unit. I had the opportunity to get the AW4416, so I did. I'd gladly STILL keep the MD8 but I need the $$ to offset the 4416. I'd start a group but there's already a great one at egroups :)

Back