Midnight Recording

Headline

Hey everyone,

I have been doing this thing for a little while where I grab my friend and we record at the middle of the night with my parents sleeping in the room over (I'm 15). We don't wake them up so we play/sing as quiet as possible and it often comes with a very pure outcome with a calm feel to it. You guys should try it sometime (even if you don't have someone to wake up).

Heres a sample of what I did from 12AM-3AM

View attachment AcousticaL.mp3

I'm up at 5 am so I'm snoring at 9pm. You did good though cause at 15 I could never have played or sung that well. I like the way you doubled up the lyrics that way.

I don't know why you haven't received more responses to this recording, but I quite liked it. I did notice that you had a problem with you voice at one point in the song, it started shaking rather noticeably. I think that maybe you were running out of breath at that point and was really forcing the words out. I could be wrong about that but breath control is very important in singling or play a wind instrument. Otherwise, that is a very nice song, good voice.

I've composed and recorded everything of mine that was ever worth recording, after Midnight.

Back