Mics

He said he that can't play the drums for more than 5 minutes due to pain. He bought the drums in hope of finding a drummer but hasn't been able to.
So, at this point, both the mics and the drums are collecting dust. He could use the money (if he wants) to purchase a drum program...or whatever else he chooses

Sell them. You'll get your money back, maybe even a little more if you get just a little bit lucky.
You can use the money to buy something like Addictive Drums, EZDrummer, or better yet, Superior Drummer, depending on needs/desires (budget).

Best of luck!
I bought an Arturia Drum Brute machine but the only thing I have doe with it so far was turn it on and make sure it worked and used it to record a click track.

Attachments

• db.jpg
    db.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1
EZ has your new drummer.

I'm using EZ drummer and bass. They work for me. So far all I've had to do is tweak levels, note length, or minor things like that. I like to concentrate on my performance and not worrying so much about the instruments I can't play is nice. It's also nice that they are there whenever I need them.

They are both capable of being modified to sound like a live musician if you want to dig into them.

EZ has your new drummer.

I'm using EZ drummer and bass. They work for me. So far all I've had to do is tweak levels, note length, or minor things like that. I like to concentrate on my performance and not worrying so much about the instruments I can't play is nice. It's also nice that they are there whenever I need them.

They are both capable of being modified to sound like a live musician if you want to dig into them.
One reason I haven't used the drum machine? I hate drum machines. It is time for me to give it all up anyway and just sit on the couch and strum some chords on the acoustic and call it a day.

Back