Mics, cymbals, outboard gear, oh my!

scrubs

Not of sound mind
So, I'm clearing out some stuff that I rarely use. All items have been lovingly cared for in my smoke-free home studio and, should you decide to purchase, will be carefully packaged and shipped via UPS ground directly to your address in the lower 48 contiguous states. I can post pics if you want. Prices include shipping. I am on the good guys list and accept paypal.

Happy shopping:

Microphones:

Behringer ECM8000 omni condenser – excellent condition, w/padded case & clip - $35 shipped
MXL 990 cardioid condensers (x2) – excellent condition, w/padded case, clip & shockmount - $40 each, shipped, or $75 shipped for the pair.
Nady SCM900 cardioid condenser – lightly used - $35 shipped
Sennheiser e835s cardioid dynamic – excellent condition, w/zipper bag & clip - $75 shipped

Cymbals:

Zildjian ZBT 20” ride – lightly used, no cracks/dents/keyholes - $60 shipped
Zildjian ZBT 14” hi-hats – lightly used, no cracks/dents/keyholes - $70 shipped
Zildjian ZBT 18” crash – lightly used, no cracks/dents/keyholes - $55 shipped

If you buy all the above cymbals together, I’ll take $165 shipped and throw in a padded bag.

Outboard:

Alto Alpha MicTube 2 channel preamp – excellent condition - $70 shipped
Behringer MX802A mixer – used in good condition - $40 shipped
Zoom 505 guitar multi-effects processor – used in good condition - $30 shipped

Is that Behringer Mixer still available? If so does it come with just power cable or box, spec sheet, and power cable? Would you take 30 shipped for it?

Thanks
Nicole

scrubs said:
***Update***

Microphones:

Behringer ECM8000 omni condenser – excellent condition, w/padded case & clip - SOLD
MXL 990 cardioid condensers (x2) – excellent condition, w/padded case, clip & shockmount - SOLD
Nady SCM900 cardioid condenser – lightly used - $35 shipped
Sennheiser e835s cardioid dynamic – excellent condition, w/zipper bag & clip - $75 shipped

Cymbals:

Zildjian ZBT 20” ride – lightly used, no cracks/dents/keyholes - $60 shipped
Zildjian ZBT 14” hi-hats – lightly used, no cracks/dents/keyholes - $70 shipped
Zildjian ZBT 18” crash – lightly used, no cracks/dents/keyholes - $55 shipped

If you buy all the above cymbals together, I’ll take $165 shipped and throw in a padded bag.

Outboard:

Alto Alpha MicTube 2 channel preamp – excellent condition - $70 shipped
Behringer MX802A mixer – used in good condition - SOLD
Zoom 505 guitar multi-effects processor – used in good condition - $30 shipped

Rest still remaining. You know you want some of my shit. Will consider all reasonable offers. :cool:

Bumpity.

Make me some offers, folks. If you want pics of anything, let me know and I'll post 'em.

t_chance said:
Thanks Scrubs, Arrived fine.
Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

Update:
Deals pending on Zoom 505 and Sennheiser e835s
Nady SCM900 is sold

C'mon, some lucky drummer wants those ZBTs. They're great starter cymbals and actually record decently. Don't let 'em get away! :cool:

Here ya go. If you want additional angles, etc. let me know. I know it kind of looks like it is dented in the area of the ZBT, but I assure you it is not. I think it is just the way the printing was applied.

Attachments

• ZBTRideTop.JPG
    ZBTRideTop.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ZBTRideHole.JPG
    ZBTRideHole.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 9
***Update***

Still available:

ZBT 18" crash & 20" ride

Also considering selling 16" A Custom Crash & 16" ZBT Crash, both in very good condition.

Will consider all offers.

how much for the 2 16 in crashes?? Im in Norfolk, VA right now but Ill be heading home to upstate SC on sunday....Id be pretty close to Winston-Salem.....

thajeremy said:
how much for the 2 16 in crashes?? Im in Norfolk, VA right now but Ill be heading home to upstate SC on sunday....Id be pretty close to Winston-Salem.....

I was thinking in the neighborhood of $125, shipped for the A custom and $50, shipped for the ZBT. If you would like to come pick them up, or we could meet someplace nearby, I'd take $150 for both.

Back