Microwave Lament.

theron

Hey,

http://www.nowhereradio.com/theron/singles

I plan on doing a little home rec project to record a batch of songs live and devoid of dubs. This is an example. Please let me know what you think of the sound and how to make it better. I'll give a detailed account of the chain if desired.
I left the mid section of the arrangment open to facilitate an easy chance to play along. My dad (in CA and me in MN) asked for a song to jam to, so I gave it to him. If anyone wants to play along and fill in the blanks, please do. I've zero chops on the git and love to hear what real players can do.
The song is new and any comments, critiques and opinions are welcome.
Enough of my drivel. The song is "Microwave Lament"
Thanks for your time and energy.
Peace,
Theron.

Dude, that song is seriously entertaining. I think the recording is pretty well done too, but I'll have to listen again because I liked it too much to pay close attention.:cool:

ha! Good song theron... I caught an immediate smile... You sang and played this at the same time??? Sounds real good over here.. As usual, I really like your lyrics and your voice... Fun tune...and it's very easy to listen to...

Good Job!! Just finish adding a solo in that empty spot, and this puppy will be done....:cool:

Well....
I think you did a good job of recording....
No real problems there...but I ain't an expert so....
As far as the song goes...The instruments are well played...
a lead sure would help....there seems to be a lack of excitement to the music...if you know what I mean....I did enjoy it though...

The only other comment would be to try to sing more in key and to actually change the pitch of your voice for the harmony tracks....it will add depth to the vox...

Good song though....
As Sonny says...it is entertaining.

Good luck with it man,
Joe

Another great tune, singing about a microwave oven.

If I use the popcorn button on mime, I get 25% old maids. What's that all about?

Thank God for the add 30 seconds button!!

Downside: This means I heve to push two buttons, whew.

Great work!!

GT

Back