Mic Preamp Upgrade

hottsauce_21

I wanted to look into a NEW Mic Pre cuz for some reason mine is startin to Cut out, I wanted to take it to a SHOP and have them look at it, which i will but I wanna look into a NEW pre also. I have the VOice Master Pro, Which im startin to under stand, AFTER 2 years haha. STILL learnin. But i used my brothers cheap PRESONUS Tube Pre and noticed a WAY differebt some, It was CLEAN and CRISP but didnt have much of a LIVE taste. I know the Voice Master Pro was more of a Channel Strip. I want somethin thats Clean, Crisp, Warm, and REALLY brings out my Vocals. The equipment i use is below.

how's it take 2 years to learn to use a preamp?

i learned how to use an entire studio in 2 semesters, and i'm not exactly stephen hawking

hottsauce_21 said:
so you went to school to learn? cuz all i had was me myself and i.
Figured the three of you could have figured it out a little quicker than that... ;)

Even at a week per knob, that would only be... let's see... carry the one... ah crap... I suck at math

hottsauce_21 said:
I wanted to look into a NEW Mic Pre cuz for some reason mine is startin to Cut out, I wanted to take it to a SHOP and have them look at it, which i will but I wanna look into a NEW pre also. I have the VOice Master Pro, Which im startin to under stand, AFTER 2 years haha. STILL learnin. But i used my brothers cheap PRESONUS Tube Pre and noticed a WAY differebt some, It was CLEAN and CRISP but didnt have much of a LIVE taste. I know the Voice Master Pro was more of a Channel Strip. I want somethin thats Clean, Crisp, Warm, and REALLY brings out my Vocals. The equipment i use is below.

I hear the Blue Tube is a bargain.

Ironklad Audio said:
how's it take 2 years to learn to use a preamp?

i learned how to use an entire studio in 2 semesters, and i'm not exactly stephen hawking
Easy, master each knob carefully.

Back