Metalcore/Post-Hardcore Producers?

achen9660

Would it be possible to send me the stems of one of your already mixed tracks? like maybe the drums on one, the bass, and the guitars on their own, and the vocals. I'm not very experienced with mixing and I need some examples of how I should get my tracks to sound. Like i'll probably use a spectrum analyzer to compare the files and stuff. Can anyone help?

Why not record your own tracks, mix them how you think sounds right and develop your own style? Not trying to be a prick but you'll learn a lot more just jumping in and doing it rather than spectrum analyzing somebody else's work.

Post in the MP3 clinic and get ideas after you've worked on your own song. You'll benefit a lot more.

agreed...anyone could have a go at mixing it but you'd learn nothing, post up you mix and people can help point out whats wrong and where you can improve

you can just ask someone to mix it for you period though....folks will do that, though you'll probably have to have all the drums on different stems too as they could be problematic otherwise

My advise listen to a variety of tracks that you want to sound similar too. Listen to the individual instruments and the various eq, compression, reverb, etc that they put on them. If you still want to hear instruments individually check out the rock band stems (google it) I am sure there are tons of metalcore ones. But other than that dont post that cant get your songs to sound good. If you post a song in the mp3 clinic with full details this forum is (usually) very helpful.

Back