Mental Health Support Thread

nate_dennis

ok,
I know double posting is ussually frowned on, but I am putting this here and in SAS.

As someone is and has been fighting depression for years and who is married to a bi polar individual (medically not derogitorally) I know the fear that sometimes comes with these types of issues. I know it can be hard to talk to those around you about what you are feeling and thinking. So. Here we are. I want this thread to be a connecting point. If you are willing to "listen" to people who are struggling, please post a brief message saying so. If you need an "ear" find anyone in this thread and send them a PM. You can bring it public if you want, but those who "volunteer" here would love to be there for you.

Please note, however, that if you are reading this an intending to "flame" anyone I will push to have you banned. The cave is for that kind of thing (an no one is opposed to the joking) but these issues are serious.

If you are reading this and hurting. Just know that there are others out here who hurt too.

PM me if you need to talk. I'm on here almost every day. I swear you're not alone.

Back