melodic fingerstyle- "Pura Vida"

Acoustic tunes are not my go to but this one is pretty cool. Harmonies are very pleasant. Got a Jimmy Page vibe to it

Acoustic tunes are not my go to but this one is pretty cool. Harmonies are very pleasant. Got a Jimmy Page vibe to it

thanks for the comments, bulls, i did grow up with jimmy page, seems i lean towards that style a lot.

Harmonies are CS&N-ish, the 'ooh/aah' harmonies could come up just a bit in the mix when they happen. How many acoustic tracks are there - 3 (1 centered, 1 left, 1 right)? Very nice defined Taylor sound. I mihgt have tried a different guitar for one of the tracks.

Harmonies are CS&N-ish, the 'ooh/aah' harmonies could come up just a bit in the mix when they happen. How many acoustic tracks are there - 3 (1 centered, 1 left, 1 right)? Very nice defined Taylor sound. I mihgt have tried a different guitar for one of the tracks.

hey mjb!
thanks for checking this one out,
it's one of my better ones, imho.

View attachment 102419
i used my 2000'ish taylor 414 for this one.....

i also had a hofner 12 string, and a Seagull Artist Mosiac in the mix,
but once i mixed them in, they just didn't have the sheen that the taylor did, and i nixed them.

the mix arrangement is as you said...
rhythms 1 and 2 left and right, and TWO solo/harmony guitar parts closer to center.

then the bass, and the percussion is thrown off left and right, but not hard panned.

Back