MC012 for both?

I want to get a mic that i can stick in front of my drums and pick up everything, as well as be used for vocals. Many people have suggested getting the Oktava MC012s for overheads. I got the bass and snare covered with an SM58 and SM57, respectively. My budget is small so if I get only one MC012 will that still give me a decent sound? I know I have to move it around anyway, and I'm not trying to make a million dollar recording so I just need something that will pick up my cymbals and toms. If it'll work for drums then that's cool. But I can't afford to go crazy on a vocal mic either. I basically just want to go the next step up from my $100 dynamic mics that I stick in front of amps to record guitar. So can I use this mic for vocals too? This is the area I know the least about, recording vocals that is. I have an oppurtunity to make a band's demo and I need to get some equiptment for my first project that isn't my own if it's gonna work. It's not some huge thing but I just want a decent vocal mic, if this will work then consider it ordered. Thanks for you help and peace.

yeah an oktava should work well as a bonus it can be used in omni if you get the multiple capsules

i just ordered a matched set yesterday
actually any decent large condenser(NT1,AT40__),provided its well placed should do the job

Back