maybe try listening to some of my stuff?

benjammin

Three threads in one day...a little excessive and annoying...sorry though; i just uploaded most of my beats on to sound click today and dont know how else to get feedback but by asking people who are serious about this sort of thing.

id reccomend listening to For What It's Worth, Defender of The Universe, Grease, and Smile.

everything is sampled and manipulated in some way, except the drums which are all my own. On some i just looped or cut the samples up, but on most of um there was more work involved. Id say i normally put hour and half or two hours into a decent beat. Ive only been making beats for like....2 and half months though, so don't expect high quality stuff.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/bendefjammin_music.htm

i checked the stats for soundclick, and looks like a lot of people listended.........but no feedback....so id just like any comments on my music or advice on what i need to improve on.

Gotta start somewhere. These beats arn't anything spectatular but I notticed you have only been making beats for a few months. Keep bangin them out and you will get better and better as you continue.

Back