Maybe some mix feedback on a track called suprise yourself

Updated with Mix 3 on the top post. Thanks everyone for the great feedback. Now its time for some listening - to ANYTHING BUT THIS SONG LOL!

I liked it a lot! Nothing to suggest... Well...if I had to, my only thought was it took a long time for the vocals to come in. Wait, that isn't a mixing tip is it. So...I got nothing. Looking forward to the 2nd (and 3rd?) verses.

I liked it a lot! Nothing to suggest... Well...if I had to, my only thought was it took a long time for the vocals to come in. Wait, that isn't a mixing tip is it. So...I got nothing. Looking forward to the 2nd (and 3rd?) verses.

Thanks for checking it out! Tip is a tip, and all ideas are welcome here - I don't normally do long intros, but thought I would try it out. :-) I am struggling hard to come up with about 12 words for the second verse, I have an idea but it isn't gelling up. Three verses would be inconceivable :-)

Tasty tune you got there. Can't really comment on the mix, don't have the best listening environment.

Love the performance, the acoustic gtr is super cool.....great tune, get it out there.

Holy shit. ChuckD.

This sounds fantastic. I love the space you gave everything in the mix. Your voice just kind of floats out there and it all sounds so natural and well put together. Nice.

Holy shit. ChuckD.

This sounds fantastic. I love the space you gave everything in the mix. Your voice just kind of floats out there and it all sounds so natural and well put together. Nice.

Hey thanks man! I just gotta come up with that second verse now :-)

Tasty tune you got there. Can't really comment on the mix, don't have the best listening environment.

Love the performance, the acoustic gtr is super cool.....great tune, get it out there.

Hey thanks! Dying to get this one done, but unfortunately I am at a loss for #$(*# words on that second verse and haven't finished yet. For that acoustic solo at the end I just jammed the mic right up next to the soundhole and played super hard with a heavy pick.

Her friends would scratch their heads and wonder what was the draw.

I don't have that problem. This listening (third mix) sounds better. Is that cuz you improved the mix, or simply because the song's sinking in? Doesn't matter, right? Great song.

I just came back to this for another listen. Top tune! Have you managed to finish the writing/song?

A 3 week old thread is not quite digging up the dead.

Back