MasterLink Users

bigfoot

I'm thinking about getting the MasterLink. Any users had problems with the CDs not working in other CD players? Any other problems? Would you buy MasterLink now that you know its limitations? Thanks in advance for your responses.

I've burned only one disc so far and had no trouble playing back on multiple player. What are the limitations you mentioned?
Mike

Thanks for the reply. I am not aware of any limitations but was hoping a user might let me know of any. From yours and the replies on the Alesis page it seems users are most happy with MasterLink. One more question though - does MasterLink write SCMS code on burned CDs so no one can make copies?

Yo Snapper & others:[the big-footed one]

How long did it take you to burn the CD? [like how many songs/time/etc. and burning time?

Also, I think the Recording Engineer had some negative thoughts about the Masterlink; someone did because I read the words on this site.

But, most reports are that the Masterlink is a good unit. However, Yamaha has one out there, and a few of the others HBL, etc., seem to cost less and are able to do about the same as the Masterlink. True? Or, not true?

Green Hornet

Back