mastering suggestion?

cix7records

OK. I produce mainly rap (not hiphop) and techno. I also do alot of club/dance (re)mixes for artists so the club audience will likely be the main listener. Can anyone suggest a good (great) mastering house for these two genres?

Thank you,

mJ
Cix7 Records

Bernie Grundman's mastering house, with engineer Brian "Big Bass" Gardner" is the king of low end. This kind of music is where you will need a nice tight low end sound, and everything I have heard from Brian Gardner has killer low end!

I DO have a great club system to reference CD's on, so I am your next good choice....:) By the way, I work a hell of a lot cheaper then Brian does....:)

Ed

Thanks for the reply. You wouldn't have some contact info for me? I'm looking to finish an album this weekend and will need it mastered very soon.

mJ
moni@cix7records.com

If you hit Profile at the bottom of any of my posts, you will be taken to a page that has information.

You can certainly email me at echostar@pacifier.com

Ed

I'm checking out Marc at Precision Mastering as well. I'm sure the rates are high but I like the work so, depending on just how high the rates are I might pay the extra amount. I'm headed for your profile now though.

mJ

I don't know Ed personally, but I've heard his work.

It's all top-notch.

I believe just about everyone on this BBS would have to agree.

Back